We are committed to staff wellbeing, ensuring the workplace is a supportive, positive space for staff to work together and support each other.
- 25 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Defined contribution pension scheme with a 6% employer contribution subject to a 2% minimum employee contribution
- Life Assurance
- Access to advice, counselling and support through our employee assistance programme
- Eye care vouchers
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Tax-free cycle to work scheme
Where we are
Our offices are in Shoreditch, London. We offer flexibility for staff to work both at the office and from home, as part of our commitment to wellbeing, diversity and inclusion.
Please get in touch if you require any additional support with your funding, job application or any other matter. This particularly applies to people for who need us to make reasonable adjustments under the Equality Act 2010. This could include, but is not limited to, accepting applications in a different format, offering information or explanations in a way which helps you, or working with BSL interpretors.
You can contact us to discuss support by:
- Telephoning: 020 4548 0939
- Emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing to us at: 2 Bath Place, Rivington Street, London, EC2A 3DR
You can also contact us to arrange a call back or a video call.