We have a set of standards to ensure we provide a good service:
- We value your views and will consider them carefully
- We aim to make it easy for you to contact us by phone, email or letter and respond quickly and efficiently
- We will take your communication needs into account
- We will be professional, honest, open and accountable
- We will provide clear, accurate, timely and relevant information
- We will keep you informed and keep you up to date on changes
- We aim to respond within agreed timescales, and let you know if that isn’t possible
- We will process your enquiry, comments, concerns and complaints effectively and efficiently.
How to give feedback
We welcome your comments and feedback to help us improve what we do and how we do it. This might be about things we are doing well, or things we could do better.
If you would like to comment on anything that we do, please complete and submit the feedback form. We will send you an acknowledgement (or full reply if possible) within two working days. If we are unable to respond to you fully within this timescale, we will do so within 20 working days.
Please get in touch if you require any additional support with providing feedback or making a complaint. This particularly applies to people for who we can make any reasonable adjustments under the Equality Act 2010.
How to make a complaint
Complaints about People's Health Trust
If you are dissatisfied with our service you can raise a complaint by using the feedback form below, outlining your complaint or serious disclosure. Full details of what may constitute a complaint about the Trust and how we will deal with it can be found in this factsheet. We aim to respond to your complaint about the Trust within four weeks of receiving it.
You can also call us on 020 4548 0939 to share your concerns, email [email protected] or write to us at People’s Health Trust, 2 Bath Place, Rivington Street, London, EC2A 3DR.
Complaints about organisations receiving funding from People’s Health Trust
If you wish to make a comment or complaint about an organisation funded by the Trust, you must raise this with them directly in the first instance, unless there is a clear reason not to, for example, it is not safe to do so.
When giving feedback, or making a complaint to the organisation:
- clearly and simply outline your points in a letter or email to the most senior member of the organisation
- ask them to acknowledge your letter and give a timescale for when you can expect a full response
If your complaint isn't dealt with satisfactorily and within a reasonable timeframe, you can make your complaint to us by completing the form, below. Please provide full details of your complaint and the steps you have taken to resolve the matter with the organisation. You may also use the form if you feel unable to raise a serious disclosure directly with the organisation.
Full details of what may constitute a complaint about an organisation we fund, the timescales for raising it with us and how we will deal with it can be found in this factsheet.
We aim to respond to your complaint about an organisation we fund within twelve weeks of receiving it.
You can also call us on 020 4548 0939 to share your concerns, email [email protected] write to us at People’s Health Trust, 2 Bath Place, Rivington Street, London, EC2A 3DR.
We promise to be honest, fair and open about our fundraising and are a member of the Institute of Fundraising as well as being registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
If you do not feel your complaint about fundraising has been resolved to your satisfaction, you may wish to raise your concern with the Fundraising Regulator.
Find out more on the Fundraising Regulator website. We will work closely with the Fundraising Regulator to resolve any complaints that are raised by them.