What we offer
Becoming a funded partner will provide you and your colleagues with access to our wide-ranging offer of support, including:
- Grant funding with dedicated grant management support from our expert partnership officers.
- Our programme of capacity building, including training and professional development. Find out more here.
- Our Networks, which include opportunities to engage with policy-makers, as well as regional and thematic meetings where you can share knowledge, skills, and experience with other funded partners. You will receive regular updates on networking and capacity building opportunities through our network bulletin. Find out more about our networks.
- Access to our online groups which include funded partners from all across Great Britain.
- The opportunity to build your profile by connecting to our creative Communications team who can support you with blogs, social media, and news stories.
What we ask
At People's Health Trust, we are delighted to work with projects that share our commitment to tackling health inequalities. We ask all projects to join with us in this shared endeavour by:
- Maintaining funding compliance, including timely progress reports and hosting site visits
- Fulfilling our requirements on branding as set out in our terms of grant
- Engaging with our offer through our capacity building programme and networks
- Taking action to embed equity, diversity, and inclusion in your work
- Being willing to consider participation in our research initiatives, communications and policy activities where appropriate.
Who our funding offer is for
- New applicants that have secured Trust funding
- Current funded partners on either of our funding programmes (currently Active Communities and Local Conversations).