How to apply for funding
We are not currently open for funding. Details of openings will be listed on our opening timetable.
Find out more about:
- Our funding criteria: read the application guidance.
- What we fund: small and local projects, genuinely designed and run by local people. We offer funding of between £5,000 and £40,000 for projects lasting up to two years.
- Where we fund: projects across England, Wales and Scotland for people who experience greater social and economic disadvantage than people living in other parts of the country.
- Who we fund: groups of people living very close together, or groups of people who have a shared identity or experience.
If you are unsure what to do or whether your organisation or idea is eligible you can contact us on 020 4548 0939 or email us and we will arrange a time to call you back or email you to help you to complete the online form.
If you are a community of interest, you need to call or email us. You cannot currently apply online as a community of interest.
If you are covered by the Equality Act 2010 and need help with your application, just ask .
We are available to support you from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays. We can arrange a time to talk to you on Zoom or Teams or talk to you on the phone or via email.
We get more requests for grants that we can fund, so unfortunately sometimes even some really good ideas cannot be supported. Due to the volume of applications we receive at Stage 1 we are unable to give individual feedback to applicants. We can only take forward to Stage 2 those projects that have demonstrated they are the strongest fit with our programme criteria. We are able to provide verbal feedback for unsuccessful applicants at Stage 2
Please get in touch if you require any additional support with making an application. This particularly applies to people for who we can make any reasonable adjustments to our application process under the Equality Act 2010. This could include, but is not limited to, accepting applications in a different format or providing BSL interpretation.
You can contact us to discuss support by:
- Telephoning: 020 4548 0939
- Emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing to us at: 2 Bath Place, Rivington Street, London, EC2A 3DR
You can also contact us to ar
range a call back or a video call.